This list (or part of it) will be used for the july meeting. Participant will vote on subject they want to have a 5 minutes overview (see proposed rules after the list).
- Metaphor / System of names
- Test Driven Development
- Whole Team / Customer On Site
- Small Releases
- Simple Design
- Design Improvement / Refactoring
- Continuous Integration
- Collective Code Ownership
- Coding Standard
- Sustainable Pace
- Planning Game (done with William Wake)
- Customer Tests (presentation already done on ATs)
- Pair Programming (presentation already done)
- Listening, Testing, Coding, Designing
- Humility -- this isn't really one of the values but the others are sort of hard to achieve without it... interesting
- Open Workspace/Radical Collocation
- Visibility of information/Giant Post it/Whiteboard/Cork board
- Peer pressure
- Travel Light
- Exploration/Planning/First Release/Spike Solution
- Roles in XP
- Sense of accomplishment
- Synergy of XP practices
- Bill of rights : DeveloperBillOfRights, CustomerBillOfRights
- Format : Session of about one hour.
- Propose a list of subjects (not too much: ~dozen) to the group (e.g. : XP practices, values, rights or so on...).
- Do a quick vote on what subject that people want to ear about (à mains levées).
- Talk/Answer/discuss (no more than 5 minutes) to the most wanted subject.
- Ask the group (vote) if they want to go to another subject or to continue on the same subject.
- Moderator : Responsible for timing and vote. Maybe someone who does a 30 seconds summary of the past 5 minutes discussion.
- People who are prepared to answer (based on the choosen subjects).
- Participant : Vote for subjects and ask questions on the subject.
Voir aussi la section appelée "Use XP as a discussion technique" dans http://www.chaosengineers.co.nz/papers/migrating%20to%20xp.html
Ref : http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/whatisxp.htm
View edit of February 12, 2003
or FindPage with title or text search