Kungliga Tekniska Hogskolan

KTH is usually translated as the Royal Institute of Technology and it's a University in StockholmSweden, dedicated mostly to science and engineering. There's a website at http://www.kth.se/ . -- AlexanderBostrom

from the website ...

From its different locations in Stockholm, KTH -- the Royal Institute of Technology -- provides one-third of Sweden's technical research and tertiary level education. KTH also is an international institution with established exchange all over the world.

View edit of February 3, 2002 or FindPage with title or text search