is a PHP/MySQL based wiki engine forked from WakkaWiki
for now. R5.4 released for now.
- all features from WakkaWiki, including installer & upgrader (because it is really a fork from it)
- clusters & relative addressing
- page watching & email notification on changes/comments (simple diff included in email)
- completely multilingual (RU,EN,ES,DA,DE,FR,NL,IT,PL,ET,PT,BG included in R5.4. Creating new language scheme seems to be very easy -- we have got most schemes from Wacko users)
- enhanced WhatYouThinkIsWhatYouGet editing -- table markup, OpenWiki-compatible markup
- Links can be CamelCase or FreeLinks
- powerful diff between revisions
- several levels of caching (backlinks, pages) bring significant performance gain compared to Wakka
- automatic Table Of Contents generation
- on-the-fly correction of punctual typos & spec. characters
- design themes (skins) support (3 themes in package already).
- many more enhancements -- see http://wackowiki.sourceforge.net/doc/Doc/English/Features
That was KusoMendokusee
who wrote this piece of text -- a member of the WackoWiki
Quite a few examples of Russian text in documentation and code.
View edit of December 18, 2014
or FindPage with title or text search