is an independent Linux & FreeSoftware
consultant living in Nanjing, China. He keeps a English WebLog
) in AdvoGato
. And a Chinese WebLog
) in LiveJournal
. He loves technical writing. Some of his writings were listed below.
My email is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of his chinese articles appeared in IBM DeveloperWorks
- Use curl and scsh to Write Web Scripts, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/l-scheme/part3/
- Introduction to Scheme, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/l-scheme/part2/
- System Programming in Scheme, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/l-scheme/part1/
- Internals of GCC Frontend, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/l-gcc/part1/
- Tiny C Compiler for C Scripting, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/l-tinyc/part1/
- netfilter: Linux Firewall Implementation, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/network/l-netip/
- DIY: Build a mini Linux System, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/embed/diy/
- Learn ObjectiveCaml, Part Two, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/sdk/ocaml/part2/
- Jigdo to Download DebianGnuLinux CD Images, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/platform/debian/jigdo/
- Learn ObjectiveCaml, Part One, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/sdk/ocaml/part1/
- Linux Filesystem on the Desktop, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/filesystem/dnotify/
- RAID 0.0999 Write-Protect Linux Partition, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/filesystem/raid/write-protect/
- Ext2/3 Filesystem Physical Layout, http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/linux/filesystem/ext2/
Some of his English articles appeared in LinuxGazette
of the LinuxDocumentationProject
Welcome to WikiWiki
. Come visit my page too!
Me too! :-)
, the me-too-man
Nihao ! You mei you zhongwen de "Wiki" ma? Wo bu shi zhongguo ren, wo shi faguoren (wo yong hany zai yingwen de wangzhang, wo zhidao, wo shi fengzi) keshi wo yao zai Zhongguo xuexi jisuanji. -- EmileKroeger
Wo Ye Bu Zhi Dao Wa. Bu Guo Zhong Wen Wiki Jiu Bu Ke Yi Yong Concatenated Capitalized Words to denote a Wiki entry La. Ni Yao Dao Zhong Guo Lai Ma? Tai Hao Le! Huan Yin Huan Yin! :)
, ni de hanyu zenme zheme hao, zenme xue de? Wo hen peifu ni.
Huanyin ni dao zhongguo lai. :-)
-- Peter Yao
Wo zai xuexiao, he yigeren xuexi lezhongwen. Xianzai wo hai you wenti tingdong hanyu. By the way, ZhaoWay
, do you have anything to do with the IEEE? (I can't say that in chinese yet ^^) -- EmileKroeger
Wo He IEEE Mei You Guan Xi. I have nothing to do with IEEE. Ni Wei Shen Me Zhe Yang Wen? Why do you ask? :)
Yinwei wo you yi xie IEEE de baozhi, he you yi wei ren xie wenzhang jiao Zhao Wei. Ta de zhuanyi shi jisuanji. Keshi bu shi ni :)
It's too difficult to read bopomofo ... though my english is pool, but i'd rather read english here... There are many ChineseWiki
systems, maybe ZhaoWay
could choose one...
-- rdf from shanghai jiao tong university bbs
Although I don't speak Chinese, nonetheless your article guided me to discover tcc several months ago. It's very interesting, thanks! -- DougMerritt
Thank you for the encouragement! :)
! I'm Di Ning, I'm glad to see U in the internet :). I saw your articles on IBM dw, nice articles. And how about You? -- Neo from: c2100uz at hotmail.com
Long time no see! :D
it is wonderful articles.
How can I get in touch with U?